3400 REMINGTON DR PLANO TX 75023
ALLEGRO ASSISTED LIVING SERVICES OF TEXAS L.L.C., opened doors to senior residents July 2008.
The Remington is a 6 bedroom senior residential care home in Plano, Texas. It is the first assisted living facility of Allegro Assisted Living Services, L.L.C.
Before opening to senior residents, this home was reconditioned and modified with adaptive improvements to allow easy access and mobility for our handicap residents.
This senior home has beautiful hard wood floors in most of the rooms, with tile in the kitchen and bathrooms. Your loved one will appreciate our beautiful sun-room and patio for exercising, listening to music, or doing hobbies.
Details about The Remington:
- The Remington home has one (1) master bedroom with a walk-in closet and private bathroom
- Four (4) private bedrooms with Jack and Jill bathrooms
- One (1) semi-private bedroom.
All Allegro senior homes have the latest in security and safety equipment, such as:
- State of the art Fire Alarm Control System, with two land phone lines dedicated 24 hours to the Plano Police and Plano Fire Departments.
- Fire Sprinkler System in case of a fire emergency.
- Secured entry and exit. To protect all Residents who have a tendency to wander off, the Remington is secured. No one can come in or leave the care home without the staff knowing the Resident’s intentions. A security password is also required.
All Allegro Assisted Living Residential Homes Include:
- Low Resident to Caregiver ratio. One of our greatest assets is our low number of Residents per Caregiver, we are always looking to improve and provide for the best quality in the service we provide. Our current ratio of Caregiver to Resident is one to three. We are also very proud of our low staff turn-over rate.
- 24/7 assistance with all the Activities of Daily Living
- Physical exercises such as range of motion, walking and other exercises prescribed by a M.D. or a Physical Therapist.
- Managed Tube Feeding
- Wound Care
- Special Resident Diets, as prescribed by health care professionals.
- Puree foods are available when required and prescribed
- Onsite medical attention as needed and schedules: Podiatrists, Dentists, X-Rays, Visiting Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, Physical Therapists, Hair Dressers, and any other service that we are capable of providing, just ask!
No Hidden Fees:
We charge on a flat rate basis for our services. In other words, your monthly rate will remain constant even as your level of care increases. In addition, included your monthly rate, home-made cooking, daily laundry, medication supervision and administration are provided.
Operated and Managed by the Owners
This facility is run directly by the owners and well trained, and experienced Caregivers. We have being licensed by The Texas Department of Aging and Disability as a Type B small Facility and Certified also to provide services for Residents with Alzheimer and related disorders.
This senior care home is run directly by the owners and well trained, and experienced Caregivers.
We have being licensed by The Texas Department of Aging and Disability as a Type B small Facility. We are also Certified to provide services for Residents with Alzheimer’s Disease and related disorders.